Hershey Ice Breakers Mints Candy Review from Beijing, Beijing
The mints are so small, so i just popped 3 in my mouth........and then shortly after my mouth broke out with MULTIPLE extremely painful MOUTH ULCERS which i had to seek medical treatment for. I WILL NEVER BUY EVER AGAIN. I will also be telling all of my friends and family about my experience. Hershey's should put a more intense warning label on these!...Better yet, take them off the market AND PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS and time off of work (It was SO bad that my doctor thought that i had a weird form of strep!!!!!!!!
My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm SOOOOO EXTREMELY UPSET!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "My wife and I love Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee Single packs. We prefer the Hazelnut and Vanilla flavors. The problem is that we can't find them ANYWHERE! Even Walmart..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Posture Pal inventors legal battles may not be over. Posture Pal inventor, Mr. Geisert, also sent a Cease and Desist warning to Posture Pro posture analysis developer, Dr. Joseph..."
- "Cant stand them they never answer the phones, they sell you the wrong parts, they are rude, slow, and retarded ..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."