Affton, Missouri
1.7
Additional Fees

All 3 of my Teens tried this *** and it made their Mouths burn and my son was crying and holding his face! WTF is this ***?

They though it was a COOL new product and turns out it's a plastic container of PAIN.

I would like an explanation for why the *** my kids are all crying after eating a MINT. ????!!!!!

They are posting to all of their social media for their schools that no ONE should purchase these mints.

How could someone taste test this *** and put it on the market??? I do NOT understand and I think they need to be re-called ASAP!

This person wrote the review because of "causes extreme pain! " of hershey ice breakers cool blasts chewing gum from Hershey. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7 and wants Hershey to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was intense pain, never again will i buy it, too strong for humans and that all 3 of my kids cheeks were in pain. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hershey for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments